Thursday, August 16, 2012

Outdated: Can't Follow the Names in my Posts?

Most of you are probably lost when I start mentioning names, like Patrick Donley.  To see how someone fits into your tree, use the Rootsweb family tree in the list of links on the right of this blog page.  One way to see how someone is related to you (if they are) is to go to the family tree and find your nearest deceased relative.  (For privacy reasons, no living persons are included in the family tree that I've publicly posted at Rootsweb.)  This could be a parent or a grandparent.  Then at the top of that person's page (but below the banner ad), click on "pedigree".  You should see Patrick Donley in the last column.  To see his family, or his descendants, click on his name.  If you have trouble, leave me a comment and I'll try to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment