Friday, June 8, 2012

Migration of Children of Dennis Cushing and Alice Gleason

I've seen a few posts recently from folks seeking information about the families of Dennis Cushing, Jr. and Alice Gleason.  In my first conversation with a Cushing genealogy cousin, I was told that most of Dennis and Alice's kids moved to Chicago.  There were so many Cushings in that generation that I can't keep them straight.  Since my own grandfather was in Chicago after about 1906, I've been curious which of his cousins lived nearby.  As far as I know, he had no contact with them.  Anyway, a few weeks ago I decided to map out where Dennis and Alice's kids went from Fort Winnebago.  I've added this information to my genealogy web site.  Go to the Cushing section, then down to Dennis, Jr. in the American born children section to find the link to the new page.  Someday, I'll do the same for  William's and John's kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment